Chives are one of the herbs we grow in our garden. Here is a recipe written by Nicolette Scott that uses the chives.
- Boneless chicken breast
- Qudoba chicken seasoning
- Black pepper
- Season chicken breast with qudoba seasoning.
- Place chicken breast on the grill or in the oven until cooked thoroughly. When finished, cut chicken into strips.
- Chop a 1/2 cup of garlic and 2 cups of chives into cubes.
- Put a half of stick of butter in the pan. When the butter is melted, throw the diced garlic and chives in the pan and put a tablespoon of honey and lemon in the mix and stir until caramelized.
- Throw the chicken into the pot and stir until chicken is slightly brown.
- Put chicken in bowl and garnish with black pepper then serve.